HSA Printheads Premium
Premium printheads are based on HP thermal inkjet technology TIJ 2.5
HSAJET and HP TIJ 2.5 technology
HSAJET printers use HP thermal inkjet technology TIJ 2.5, providing high-resolution printing up to 600 dpi for sharp text, crisp barcodes, and intense spot colors.
Robust and compact design
The printhead is made from hard-anodized aluminum with a CrN treated aluminum footplate. The Chrome Nitride (CrN) treatment forms a shield around the footplate, resulting in a wear-resistant surface, high conductivity and low friction. Furthermore, the footplate encloses the nozzle area to prevent air turbulence and provides optimum print quality for high-speed printing. The printhead can be positioned closer to the conveyor belt than other printheads, as the distance from the nozzles to the bottom edge is minimized. Side printing can now be executed as close to the conveyor belt as 16.2 mm.
Keypad with LED on each individual printhead
From the printhead keypad, each cartridge can be purged, regardless of whether the printhead consists of a single stall or stacked stalls. An LED indicator illuminates when ink is low and it can be reset from the keypad once the cartridge has been replaced.
- Pulse warming function
- Robust and compact design
- No latch: quick and easy cartridge replacement
- Purge button on the printhead
- Low ink indication and reset button on the printhead
- Industrial connectors
- The built-in printhead protection switch
- Reversible footplate for left and right travel of products
- Easy to use. No special training is required to operate or maintain
HSA Printheads Premium specification