HSA Printhead F-Type
F-Type printheads are based on HP thermal inkjet technology TIJ 2.5
HSAJET and HP TIJ 2.5 technology
The HSAJET printers use HP thermal inkjet technology TIJ 2.5, providing high-resolution printing up to 600 dpi for sharp text, crisp barcodes, and intense spot colors. Versatile and affordable, HP’s advanced inkjet technology powers a wide range of industrial and commercial printing applications – from simple text documents to vivid, complex print jobs on many types and sizes of media.
The HSAJET printheads are available in two different versions: Top and Side/low.
The physical dimensions of each version along with cable connector directions provide advantages to each printhead. This facilitates the installation.
The robust stainless steel design meets the demands for production environments.
HSAJET F-type printheads
Every stall in our F-type printheads has a switch. This has been added to avoid damage to the printhead if the ink the cartridge is removed from the stall during the print mode. If a cartridge is removed, the power to the printhead is cut off. See available controllers on the back page.
- Cost-effective: No warm-up cycle and no downtime
- Easy to use: No special training is required to operate and maintain thermal inkjet printers
- Fast: Hundreds of tiny nozzles firing at high frequency
- allow high-quality printing at high speeds
- Reliable: TIJ is less sensitive to air bubbles in the firing chamber than other printing technologies, avoiding print quality problems and delays caused by trapped air
- Flexible: Supports a wide variety of media
- High quality: TIJ places smaller drops more accurately, producing the consistently superb image and text quality
- Environmentally safe: With thermal inkjet, there is no need for service technicians qualified to handle volatile solvents and no noxious fumes
- Lower cost of ownership: A thermal inkjet printer can cost much less than other printing equipment, reducing the market entry cost
|Max. Print Height
|12.7 – 50.8 mm (½ in – 2 in 1 to 4 pens)
|0.5-2.0 mm (nozzle to print surface)
|HP TIJ 2.5